Random avatar

Heatherish

  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 4

    yay! i'm glad you all liked this next chapter. thanks for the spelling corrections, i will fix them soon on my own copy and not on here. as for the ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 4

    ~*~Lavander Rose~*~ Chapter 4 I woke up the next evening with a new resolve. I would avoid Crescentia at all costs. Everything was going just fine until she showed up ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Book (Chapter 7)

    Chapter: 7 “Hold you in my arms, I just wanted to hold” (Muse) I didn't know what to say or how to react to what Nicholas had just said to ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 3

    thanks to both of you and yes, izzeyore, i'll put you on the list as well :D

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Enough

    Hey, This is not the first thing I have read of yours but again, I'm not disappointed in the least. You have this incredible ability to write pieces that are ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: i had to delete this!!!

    Hey, I agree with Stella's corrections and suggestions. So far, you just have a paragraph that is mostly back information, but at the same time I like the premise of ...

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)

    wow, i'm glad i asked because the whole time i thought that it was the man who was the feral and thats why he was killed first but now it ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)

    HEY!! So, I read this and I liked it a lot. I liked how you were able to show the reader the range of emotions and make them feel them ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 3

    Stella: i definitely know what you mean by saying that it is similar. the thing is that Lukas has no life. he lives for himself and for his pleasures. that ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 3

    ~*~Lavender Rose~*~ Chapter 3 I awoke sometime late afternoon the next day. I looked around, confused until I realized I had slept on the couch. I stood up and looked ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 1)

    thank you very much for your review. i have another 5 (?) chapters posted on this site so please read more whenever you get a chance. if you do happen ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavende Rose Chapter 2

    yep, Stella you're on it now.

    Feb 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 1)

    Thank you both for your comments. I have tried my best to make these vampires my own and yes they do have reflections. As you read more, more of the ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 6)

    Ch. 6 Nicholas We continued walking down the random street, completely lost in our own trains of thought. Finally he stopped walking and I looked over at him to find ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 1)

    thank you sooo much!! and believe me I KNOW i can still use help. i'm not too modest to say that i think i have a good story here or ...

    Feb 22, 2008


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"