Random avatar

Heatherish

  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 5

    again and again thank you!! i'm really glad that you are understanding my characters and feeling for them. its an authors dream. and you are on the PM list now ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 4

    again, thank you so much for the review!! i love getting new readers! i defended myself against the ridiculous Twilight-cloning accusations. i am not normally one to defend my writing ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 3

    thank for the review!!!! believe me i KNOW that i mess up with tenses in a lot of places. i apologized for that somewhere... anyway, i have a beta that ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 6)

    yeah you will get to hunting. when friends of mine read the microwaving-blood part, they were all like "EW". but really, if you think about it, what else would they ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 1)

    hahaha, no i'm 20 so i can pretty much read whatever i want. besides that i was reading Anne Rice when i was 14 and that can be quite racy ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Book (Chapter 7)

    thank you, your review was very flattering, although i am quite a humble person, i think i felt my head inflate a few degrees...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 9)

    I agree with you that a lot of my dialogue falls a bit flat. A lot of what you are reading is this story in its roughest draft. I am ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My Book (Chapter 2)

    interesting. I've never heard Nicholas been described as "sketchy" before. Actually, I get more complaints that I didn't develop Charlie enough. Again, interesting. I'm not defending my story in any ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 3)

    i understand what you mean. first of all, in a few chapters i have Charlie start to "feel" certain things. it may seem like they are falling fast but admitting ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 1)

    thank you very much for your review. i agree that giving vampires new qualities keeps it interesting and fun. i know many of the stereotypical vampire characteristics and chose to ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 9)

    i'm glad you both liked it. Diana is one of my favorite characters too. I'll put more up soon.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lavender Rose Chapter 5

    aww thank you so much. as a writer it feels great that others think i captured my characters' emotions well. it means a lot.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Nightfall

    I liked this a lot. It is very short but sweet and that works. It makes me think of a persons life and how there are so many tiny little ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: All part of the camouflage

    I don't think that the dialog is that bad at all. The characters are not too perfect or flat but could be slightly more developed. ALSO, I think you could ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Amber

    Oh my gosh. That was amazing! I agree with the first comment that you should keep the man nameless. You may have meant it this way, but the whole time ...

    Apr 7, 2008


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena