User avatar

Heartsleeves

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: THe Hunter is Hunted

    You spelled pointed wrong, and you need to use a semicolon instead of a comma: "You're going to have to do a better job, I've had a gun pionted at ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Virus - 1

    While I was reading this I noticed you're having a little trouble using your punctuation correctly. For example: when you use semicolons, you use them like a comma. That day ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello! I'm Heartsleeves (feel free to call me Heather if you want to) and I've been writing since I could pick up a pencil. Sadly, I have a knack for ...

    Sep 6, 2009


I feel like if men sent unsolicited dragon pics instead of *other* unsolicited pics they’d get a lot further in life
— ShadowVyper