User avatar

Hearts

Hearts

  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs Boys.

    Girls: 14 Boys: 14 Veerens: 4

    Jun 15, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    First post for Elise, this might be short. Elise Smith Lena's mom was cool and the most beautiful, old looking mom. I was kind of feeling guilty for the way ...

    Jun 13, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Hi guys... My character's name is Elise Smith and I was planning to start from the re-boot where I can be friends with Lena. I discussed it with Choco and ...

    Jun 4, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    ...What in the world, YWS is filled with GORGEOUS women Dx *sneaks this picture in* LMAO XD @PixieStix: Thank you so much! You're really pretty too!

    May 12, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Oh my gosh, I'm not thaaatt pretty. xD ;O But, thank you anyway! ^^

    May 12, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Hahaha XDD Thank you, winter.

    May 11, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Wow, all of you'll are so pretty

    May 11, 2013


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot