User avatar

Hearts

Hearts

  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    @Nike: Thanks. :) Lena This cannot be happening. What did that fucktard want from her? Just pure sex and assaulting her to every extent. I got to do something. "Who's ...

    Sep 23, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Me too, Sunshine, me too.

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Clearly very confused now. Are we in the past or future? o.O

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    @PixieStix: omg, you're so pretty. And your hair is gorgeous. :')

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    OH MY GOSH WOW WE'RE BACK TO BEING HIGH SCHOOLERS(Made up word) AGAIN! XDD Lena (Taken over from ChocoCookie ) I was glad to know Will was back. But I ...

    Sep 13, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: Facebook vs. Twitter

    Facebook, obviously. The whole world is there. :P I've never had a MySpace but a few of my friends do. But now, its kind of getting old and boring. I ...

    Sep 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Hi, you guys! So, we've got some bad news and good news. ChocoCookie has almost left YWS. Of course, she'll come in some time but that won't be for another ...

    Sep 6, 2013
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Game.

    Jul 23, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs Boys.

    Creator of the Universe[GIRLS]: Too awesome to be judged. Destroyers: -100 Died: No numbers left for them to be alive anymore.

    Jul 23, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    D'aw, that would be so cool! :D Though, I think Tristan would also be a good pair since MikeyG PM'd me about it. So, its kind of like a love ...

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs Boys.

    Girls: 41 Boys: 37 Veer's: 17

    Jul 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Elise We were talking with a guy named Andy and his boyfriend Ricky. Which I found it really weird because both of them didn't look like they were gay. I ...

    Jun 21, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    @winterbites , yeah, that would be awesome. I'll make my post now. :)

    Jun 20, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Um... I don't know where Elise should start now. Should she gatecrash Avery's party? I don't know. I think Kristen and Elise would make good friends since they're new characters...

    Jun 19, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Girls vs Boys.

    Haha! Girls: 16 Boys: 14 Veerens: 4

    Jun 15, 2013


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate