User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Welcome Mat Re: Piece by piece, the penguins are stealing my mind...

    Welcome to YWS Zen! I often talk in third person too. Usually because it annoys my father and I love to make him mad. So anyway, welcome, and feel free ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Cloudy Head

    Well, i've been a member for a while, so I guess I should go ahead and make one of these things. *takes deep breath* Okay, here goes. My real name ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a peck of the keys

    Welcome to YWS! Penguins are just so cute and cuddly, aren't they?

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Welcome to YWS Alex. A friend of mine takes Japenese too. She's always talking in Japenese and annoys the heck out of me. Well, anyway, welcome to the site.

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all

    Welcome to YWS! I'm a fan of Tolkien too, although I am bothered by the general absence of female characters. I think going to boarding school would be great. You ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS Carolyn! I love most of the things you listed too, especially photography, travel, and nature. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mobile YWS?

    I'd use it, when and if my phone is charged. I'm always forgetting to charge it so it's hardly ever on, but yeah, i'd totally use it.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY!

    Welcome to YWS Hope. I like writing poetry and fantasy as well. I'd love to see some of the stuff you've written here on the site.

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new...and I kinda need help

    Hmmmm........I'm a bit of a technophobe, so I can't help you personally, but check the FAQ, you might find some answers there, or PM a site admin.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Come and pester moi

    I love rock/alternative rock too. Love tea, chamomile and rasberry in particular, couldn't live without it. Couldn't live long without soda either. An unhealthy addiction I know, but I just ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: M-e-o-w!!!!

    Welcome, tiger. I love tigers. Aren't they cool?

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo!

    Hey, artist. I beleive we talked in the Lounge chat room just a few minutes ago. Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you need anything or have ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Welcome A.T., I found this site in a random google search as well. Funny how things like that work out so well.

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys, i'm new here

    Wow, I didn't expect to get so many replies. :D I do feel welcome, thank you. I think someone said that I must be pretty tall if my head is ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys, i'm new here

    Hey all. :wink: I'm new to this site, and just wanted to say hi.

    Jan 6, 2007


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson