User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Welcome Mat Re: HelloOOOoo! I am New here! Lol!

    Welcome to YWS Mackenzie! That's cool that you want to be a writer, i'd love to as well. What do you like to write? Nancy Drew used to be favourites ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, Je suis l'anglais.

    Er...I don't speak french, but welcome to the site anyway. :wink: What kinds of things do you like to write? Just PM me if you have a question.

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: All about me.

    Wow! You have a really unique name Thoko, it's so pretty. What's it like living in Africa? I've only lived in the US and would love to know about how ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Welcome to YWS Lancrist! What types of things do you like to write? Just send me a PM if you have any questions. :wink:

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEWER Girl XD

    Welcome to YWS YoungDruid! What do you like to write? Love your signature by the way. :wink: Go swimming! Just PM me if you have any questions.

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ask and you shall know! *snickers*

    Do you want to be a professional writer, or do you just want to do it as a hobby? Love your avatar by the way. :wink:

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    Welcome to YWS Miriam! You live in California huh? That's awesome. You don't happen to know how to surf, do you? Fantasy's my favourite genre to read/write as well. Just ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS, what kinds of genres do you like to read and/or, write? Do you have a specific name you would like us to call you? You're welcome to ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello did dhuit

    Welcome to YWS! What kind of things do you like to write? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY YALLL!

    Welcome to YWS! Go rockers! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    Welcome to YWS Gigi! That sounds like a pretty good start to a story, i'd love to see more of it in the Literary section. What other kinds of things ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to YWS Thoko! You can call me Clouds, if HeadInTheClouds is too long to type. I'm a big fan of reading and writing fantasy as well. What kind of ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Welcome to YWS Maria! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've rediscovered my passion

    I don't think your post sounds funny at all. I'm glad you've 'rediscovered your passion'. I'm looking foward to reading some of your work here on the site.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to the site Luke! Er....again.

    Feb 8, 2007


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro