-
Re: Ways to get ideas of what to write
Strangley enough I find that my best ideas come to me late at night when i'm trying to get to sleep. It always takes me a while to fall asleep, ...
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Oblivion
Grrrr.... :evil: Outlining is very difficult. I haven't gotten very far and i'm not very happy with what I have. Gak :( . But then again I don't really have ...
Feb 17, 2007 -
Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!
I think the best thing you can do right now if you are unsure about your quality of writing is to post some of it here. I know that seems ...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Fiction that we can learn from
The Inheritance Trilogy-- Fantasy-- How to get away with using suspiciously similar plotlines and ideas to other successful authors :) Only joking! Joking or not, you have a point adamr. ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Oblivion
I'm now officially in the process of outlining. That means actually writing it down instead of just thinking about it. It's much harder than I thought, trying to figure out ...
Feb 9, 2007 -
Re: Local Miracle
I'd ask him about it and tell him he'd have to show me rock solid proof that what he was saying was true before I would beleive him. Your plot ...
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: Oblivion
Well, i've rethought the plot and made quite a few changes, but i'm still a ways away from actually writing it. It's gotten pretty confusing so i'm in the process ...
Feb 3, 2007 -
Re: A Little Whimsical in the Brain Pan
Those look pretty interesting. I have that problem too. I've been trying to get through my mind numbing bout of writers block with the book i'm trying to write, book ...
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: Oblivion
Uhgg.... :( My writing has come to a screeching halt. I just feel like Oblivion is too generic fantasy, and that is not what I want it to be. I'm ...
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam
Er.......I got three, is that bad? :oops: Only the 'is you book the first in a planned trilogy' (what's wrong with trilogies?), the one about having an unclear prologue (what's ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Oblivion
Two days ago I put the prologue to The Chronicles of Oblivion up on the site in fantasy fiction. I would have posted about it sooner, but my internet doesn't ...
Jan 17, 2007 -
Re: Crysi's stuff.
The stuff you're writing sounds really interesting. I'd love to hear more about them.
Jan 15, 2007 -
Re: Surviving the Writing Process: Shafter's Novel
Ignorance truly is bliss, eh? Yeah, if i'd know exactly how hard it was to write a series (not the best coice for someone who's never written a book before, ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Mesh *gasp* writes!
Good luck Mesh. I'd love to see some of your published poems here on YWS.
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Extending Chapters
That happens to me a lot too. I usually finish the chapter i'm working on, then go over it again to see where I feel things are not said correctly ...
Jan 13, 2007
