User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    I am very bored, and decided to start this thread. Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero? Favourite villan? My coice for hero? Samwise Gamgee (LOTR). I love heros that ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Matchstick Sentences

    I love 1-3. :idea: I'll write short stories about them, then post them here(the OP will get credit, of course). Well, i'm off! *skips off merrily to get notebook and ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like it, but it sounds a bit like a play. The Chronicles of Oblivion

    Jan 7, 2007


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind