-
Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!
Between the two I would choose HP. Mainly because it's far more original than Inheritance, has more depth, and was actually able to shock me. It's not that Inheritance is ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: question
There is no set rule on how many pages make a chapter. It depends on when you feel the chapter is complete.
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Grave Instinct by Robert W. Walker. I'm trying to find a certain book by Chris Wooding and no place seems to have it, so i've decided to dabble in the ...
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
I don't really get it, but it would make me want to pick it up and read the summary if I saw it at the bookstore. Voltage
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Lord Loss . It's book one in the Demonata series by Darren Shan. It's pretty cool.
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: When do you write?
During the school year I can only write late at night, because during the day i'm too distracted with school, homework, friends, etc. During the summer and long breaks I ...
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer
Chris Wooding - By far my favourite. I love his style, and his plots are totally original. My two favourite books by him are called The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Chapters
Chapters usually end with either some sort of line that lets you know the chapter is done, or something shoking that makes you want to read what happens next.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?
Gandalf has always been at the top of my list too. And who could forget Gollum!? I always thought it was funny that his soul purpose in life was to ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?
Sauron may have been evil, but he didn't make me want to reach into the book and throttle his neck. He didn't really have one at the time the books ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?
and a guy with two swords. Ya, that would be my uber hot avatar. *drools* Sorry, I have a thing for Orlando Bloom. *drools again*
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: reading
Hmmmmm..........I can't put them in order, because i'm not exactly sure wich one I like best, but here they are: The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray Storm Theif Harry Potter GOF ...
Jan 11, 2007 -
Re: Ending
Yeah, I have trouble with endings. I'm probably the fifth or sixth person that's said this, but LOTR killed me too. I got so depressed after they were over, I ...
Jan 11, 2007 -
Re: Typing or handwritten?
I tend to prefer handwriting, I get too distracted if I use the computer. It's strange that I prefer handwriting though, because my writing is barely ledgible, and always gets ...
Jan 11, 2007 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I am reading Tamora Pierce's Wild Magic . I've only read the Song of the Lioness Quartet, none of her other series, shame on me, so i've decided to read ...
Jan 11, 2007
