User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    If you don't count the fact that they are total rip-offs of LOTR, Star Wars, and a buch of other books they really aren't all that bad. They are very ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    Oh, yes I do. I never really thought I would become this serious about it, but i've gotten hooked on it over the past year or so. Because I write ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman of course. We are reading it in my literature class, and i'm almost done with it. I just bought The Subtle Knife yesterday so ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I keep thinking the guy from the Dresden Files. Which name do you all like better for a sixteen year-old girl with dark brown hair and green eyes of French ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    Currently i'm obsessed with Evanescence, but I also love Nickelback. I find listening to them does help me get in the mood to write, but I can't have them too ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I get a picture of a young boy with dark hair and big brown eyes. Perhaps in a middle eastern country or fantasy world. James C. Leonard

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I didn't know that Baroness. And actually Meep, it has nothing to do with vampires. It does have werewolves though. :wink: It sounds like it's about someone who knows someone ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like some federal agency type thing. Like the CIA or FBI or something of that sort. It definatley seems fascinating enought to make me read the summary. Red ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    These are amazing! You should do this professionally, you could make a good deal of money out of it. I love all of them, but the street sign really stands ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    I honestly don't know exactly how I got the idea for Fleet . I think it had something to do with subconsciously thinking about all the political stuff going on ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    This is the best book ever. The End.

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Star crossed lovers

    I know what you're referring to blonde&confused. I was sobbing at the end, more so because it was so beautiful and sweet that even though she had the disease she ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I tend to get very attached to my characters. In one story I was working on I first planned to have an important character killed but a while later I ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I get a mental image of a theater or show of some kind. Perhaps some kind of romantic murder mystery or something of the sort. It sounds interesting though, i'd ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I think I must've been about ten when I wrote a short story about talking rainforest animals in the fourth grade. It actually wasn't half bad for a ten year ...

    Feb 22, 2007


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady