User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    Hmmmm....... I had a really strange one when I was really little that polar bears were chasing me around an igloo in Alaska. The really weird part was that they ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What do you think the cows think?

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My reef tank

    I have to disagree fishr, at least from my personal experience. My family has never been able to keep our goldfish alive for more than a few months. Maybe we're ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need an avatar

    Lol. Love that avatar. I'm glad you found one you liked.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Will you die if they don't have them in magenta?

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need an avatar

    They've got a gallery here, you know. You can see it by clicking on "My YWS" at the top of every page. It took me a while to find one ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Random google search. I was super bored one day and plugged in writing forums or something like that, and here I am! Ah, the wonders of Google.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Resolutions

    To write, write, write!

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    James Bond Junior. I don't know why, but it sounds funny. Hehe, say that three times fast. *mumbling incoherently* jamesbondjuniorjamesbondjuniorjamesbondjunior.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    Oh my god those are soooooo cute! I love kitties.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: !!!!!!!

    I think the noodles thing is contaigous. I have a sudden craving for Lo Mein (that's the one with the noodles, right?). But my leftover chicken from Outback Steakhouse sounds ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    I love Chris Wooding. Anyone heard of The Haunting Of Alaizabel Cray? That's my favorite book by him.

    Jan 6, 2007


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket