User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Ghost Hunters Marathon!!! :D One of my favourite shows called Ghost Hunters is having an all-day marathon on the Sci-Fi channel! Woot for me! Call me crazy, but i'm a ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does the exotic plant like being pooped on?

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Bowl clothing donated to impoverished people

    Yeah, it is. That's great that they found such a helpful way to dispose of clothing that would never be used otherwise.

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that pebbles were meant to be thrown at annoying relatives.

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Finally being able to get back on YWS! My stupid computer is broken, so at the moment i'm only able to go online while i'm at my dad's house on ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ti amo~~~come on peeps!

    sayonara (I think that's how it's spelled)

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Raising the mammoths (and other extinct species)

    Sounds like Jurrasic Park with Wooly Mammoths to me. Or should I say, Melaphants, if they are indeed half Elephant. Hehe. Well, i'm really not sure how good the outcome ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    Quite simply because it is my escape. It's my own way to stop living in this boring world for a little while and spend some time in my own.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I put library. I can sit for hours nestled among a pile of soft, fluffy pillows with a stack of books beside me in my school library. Although there's this ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: President Clinton?

    If I could vote at that time, and Hilary was the democratic candidate, I would most definatley vote for her. But i'm just not sure if she's the best person ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Catholic Church fights gay adoption rules

    I understand that being against homosexuality is part of their religion, but closing down adoption agencies just so gay couples can't adopt children is ridiculous. Just because it's what they ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that rotten fruit was sent to zoo's and given to monkeys do they could throw them at people. (That's good advice. I do get myself into trouble ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that George W. Bush was a backstabbing, lying, no good dirty rotten - (continues to grumble incoherantly). Ahem. Sorry, my democratic views are getting in the way ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    Those are great. Mind if I use a few? I love the bride doing the cartwheel.

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that overrated things were really underrated things in disguise.

    Jan 25, 2007


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)