User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Randomosity Re: You know you're going to have a bad day if...

    You know you're going to have a bad day if.... 1) You're husband tells you he's leaving you for your therapist. 2) You walk into a public bathroom and everyone ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    Watching that movie was quite possibly the worst hour and forty-something minutes of my life. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do more: Throw my soda at the movie ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Fish.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Fined For Playing with his Toy Car

    That's....yeah. Probably one of the stupidest things i've ever heard. Don't these people have better things to prosecute people for? What harm comes from playing with a toy car?

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol '07

    L-O-V-E American Idol, but they have made some pretty bad decisions this season, like putting Sundance in the top 24. He was terrible in Hollywood week.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Recently I've been ...

    I am... Reading: The Sight by David Clement-Davies The Empire of the Wolves by Jean-Christophe Grange The Naming by Alison Croggon Whatching: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Icicles or icespears?

    We've had an unusually warm winter, so i'd say about four inches. Oh dear, that's pitiful compared to what you all have seen. I wish we'd had a colder season, ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Do you believe??

    I believe anything is possible. I've never had a personal experience, but I think it's entirely possible.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dollar Coins

    I agree with xtenx. While a dollar coin would be more convenient than a dollar bill, we've already attempted to make dollar coins, and they haven't caught on. Why waste ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Yeah, I think so.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Er.... Fand and Firestarter No idea why I picked those, they were just the first names that came to mind.

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I want to be a wildlife photographer and write books in my spare time (if I have any).

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I'm a huge fan of fantasy. It lets you escape to other worlds where such incredible things are possible. Although I also like horror.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Maimed

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I thought the book was pretty good for a fairly young author like Paolini, although not the most original book i've ever read. But seriously, the movie made it seem ...

    Feb 6, 2007


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane