User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Lounge, The Re: The Golden Compass coming to theaters this December

    Cool huh? I'd heard they were making a movie of it, but I didn't find out until yesterday that they had already filmed it and it's coming to theaters this ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Only if the other personalities are not suicidal, or one personality is threatening to kill the other personality, but then both personalities would die, so I guess the personality threatening ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end

    I agree that the plot of Dead Man's Chest was kind of all over the place, but I still liked it honestly. I've seen the trailer, and it looks pretty ...

    Mar 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Draw something using your keyboard!

    That's just lovely Dynamo. >>>=========== > An arrow! Yeah, I know that sucks, i'll post a better one as soon as I can think of it. :wink:

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?

    8/10 Blizzenflubenpolk (I have no idea where that came from, I just thought of it on the spot.)

    Mar 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Well, i'm off to Peru, starting tomorrow! I'm going on a trip with two former teachers of mine and several kids from my school to Peru for two weeks! We'll ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Soda all the way! I know it's unhealthy, but i'm obsessed with the stuff. That sweet, tingly taste is just too hard to resist. :wink:

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]

    Monkeys Rule!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we bring the troops home now?

    I wish we could just bring our troops home and stop all this war and death, but we've gotten ourselves in too deep to just leave Iraq the way it ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush Cuts Off Diplomatic Relations With Congress

    I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen. It sounds like something totally reasonable, at least for the presidents twisted logic that is. :wink:

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do we really exist?

    I really have no idea. How do we even difine "existance"? By being able to think and feel? If it is then yes, i'd say we do in fact exist. ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is individuality dwindling?

    I do believe that we are each individual by how we grew up and where we are in our lives at this point, which is different for everyone. I know ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Go monkeys! Dragons are too over-used, and monkeys are so cute!

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Epic Battle Between Dragons and Monkeys begins...

    Go monkeys! I don't really have an argument in their favor, but they're just so darn cute! Also I think dragons are too overused. Yeah they're awesome, but they've become ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I heard somewhere they only see black and white, but don't take my word for it. Do you like rock music?

    Mar 6, 2007


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart