User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    When the weather gets nice. Why can't I understand math?

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    hiked

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Which word? Is word the word? Or this? Or is? Or color? Or. . . What color eyeliner does Jack Sparrow wear?

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    I love 'em! They had a concert not long ago that couldn't have been more than five minutes from my house. I was so ticked when I couldn't go. But ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    I agree with sabradan's solutions. Smoke-eaters are a great solution to secondhand smoke in public places, and walled off smoking sections would be a good option as well. I think ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 Heheh, I like it. Very cute.

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    I put Characterisation because I kind of suck at most of the other options.

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown To 200,000

    That's pretty awesome Nate. Dang, that's A LOT of posts.

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Raising children

    I believe that while different children have different personalities, how they are raised and how independent they are taught to be during their early years make a huge difference when ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter

    My brother thinks they'll both die too. I think it would kind of be a suckish ending if they killed Harry though.

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Titanic a government conspiracy?

    I have no idea how to comment on that. Any of it.

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I have at least two reccuring dreams, the trouble is I realize i've had them before the minute I wake up and a few minutes later I forget all about ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter

    So they aren't together? I'm confused. It will be a tad depressing knowing there's no more waiting for the next one. I wonder who else she'll kill off. *grumbles about ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Most Disturbing Films

    Yeah, Little Nemo and The Never Ending Story CREEPED ME OUT when I was a kid. I guess you could say I found those disturbing. I found Hotel Rwanda and ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    :elephant: Go monkeys! Wow, that's a really close vote. It was a good run dragon-voters.

    Apr 7, 2007


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm