-
Re: Countdown To 200,000
That's pretty awesome Nate. Dang, that's A LOT of posts.
Apr 12, 2007 -
Re: Character Skeletons and Conflict Charts
These would be a great exercises for me personally. My story still has a very shaky plot, and I can't say i've done too much in-depth work with my characters. ...
Apr 12, 2007 -
Re: Is it wrong to love one of your characters?
Well, that's half good news and half bad news for me. I love one of my characters but i'm having trouble liking my other ones. Does that mean only one ...
Apr 11, 2007 -
Re: Raising children
I believe that while different children have different personalities, how they are raised and how independent they are taught to be during their early years make a huge difference when ...
Apr 11, 2007 -
Re: Destiny
Piper shook herself out of her shocked silence. Quite disgusted by some of her companions behavior, she strode into the throne room, brushing past them without a word. The others ...
Apr 11, 2007 -
Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...
Hmm. . . .Pretty much everything Baroness Ink mentioned. Gotta love Pride and Predudice . :D We are considering the Lord of the Rings classics right?
Apr 11, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10 It's romantic and makes me think of summer. I also like how the colors are neutral but not black and white. Not that I don't like black and white, ...
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
My brother thinks they'll both die too. I think it would kind of be a suckish ending if they killed Harry though.
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: Title feedback/magic abilities
I pretty much agree with what McMourning said as far as the healing powers and such. I love that title by the way, I think you sould keep it. I've ...
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: The Nick of Time
This seems like a great story, but it belongs in the fiction forums, not here. This forum is to post about stories, other writing you are currently doing, getting something ...
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
I agree with Thriving Fire when he said the Lord of the Rings is an aquired taste. I myself have read it several times, the first time being little more ...
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: Hi!
Welcome to YWS! You got something published? Cool. What kind of article was it? I'm guessing "Forest Bunnies" was the book you wrote when you were younger. It sounds funny. ...
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: The Titanic a government conspiracy?
I have no idea how to comment on that. Any of it.
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: Centurion
Name: Helena Age: 17 Country: Troy Class: Calvary Soldier and Archer when needed Gift: Channeler in-training Personality: Quiet and stubborn. Looks: Chin-length black hair, Icy blue eyes, about 5 1/2 ...
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: Destiny
((I agree with misspriss. I think that last post in particular should be edited or rewritten. We might all want to think about having not so all-powerful characters.))
Apr 10, 2007
