User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Amber Spyglass . I haven't read it yet, shame on me. I like it a lot better than The Subtle Knife so far, mainly because TAS has Iorek Byrnison, ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Which word? Is word the word? Or this? Or is? Or color? Or. . . What color eyeliner does Jack Sparrow wear?

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Must

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey people

    Welcome to YWS Carmen! Homeschooled huh? That's pretty cool, how is it? It sounds like the complete opposite of going to regular school. You're definitely in the right place if ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Evanescence!

    I love 'em! They had a concert not long ago that couldn't have been more than five minutes from my house. I was so ticked when I couldn't go. But ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Secondhand Smoke

    I agree with sabradan's solutions. Smoke-eaters are a great solution to secondhand smoke in public places, and walled off smoking sections would be a good option as well. I think ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    War

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 Heheh, I like it. Very cute.

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What's you definition of dream? Something that happens when you. . . .umm. . . .oh dear. . .sleep! That's the word. Something that happens when you sleep. - Tavet ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I actually have to say the first time I read Eragon I thought it was mildly enjoyable. But give me a break, I had just turned eleven at the time. ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    Even as I try to kill it, Something about this doesn't sound right to me. It sounds very harsh and un-descriptive. I'd suggest wording it differently. I open my frightened ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Snow

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Heheh, yes we are bubble.

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Muses

    My fantasy muses are Tolkein, Chris Wooding (Christopher Paolini should have taken an originality class from him), C.S. Lewis, and Philip Pullman. But i'm inspired by just about anything; movies, ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    I put Characterisation because I kind of suck at most of the other options.

    Apr 12, 2007


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain