User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 for both of them.

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Shasta

    Welcome Shasta! What kind(s) of fiction do you like to read? What are the stories you're writing about? I love writing poetry as well, though i'm not very good at ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Book to Screen...?

    Think about it...only great works become movies. Well, not all the time. coughcougheragoncoughcough. I think it would be awesome to have a book of mine made into a movie, but ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    I have no problem with children as long as they don't get in my way. I have enough to worry about without having to look after anyone but me. They ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 33 Dead in College Shooting

    The worst thing about this, I think, is that most of it could have been prevented. I mean why didn't they put the school into lockdown immediately after the first ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 Meh. I'm assuming it's a video game character.

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Covenant

    *is rather ticked at being stereotyped* Well, I wouldn't say I loved it; it wasn't bad though. Some of it was a little dumb, but the soundtrack was pretty cool. ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: So I'm going to wear a uniform...

    *shudders at the thought of wearing uniforms* I know wearing them can promote equality and all that, but I prefer not to look like everyone else. I'd protest against having ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    When the weather gets nice. Why can't I understand math?

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I have a friend whose last name is Murdock, so I picture them. A teenage girl I think. Taiest (f)

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    hiked

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Animal Farm

    We read it in my Language Arts class a while back. At first I found it boring, but that was probably just because I hate being forced to read anything ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eden

    Hey vix! Sorry, I can't give you a crit just now, but I will later. I haven't gotten the chance to read much, but it looks good so far.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest IV

    All of these have been very good aside from a few gramatical errors; bravo! Would you mind PMing me when you post the next bit? I'd really appriciate it.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    Anyways, I think Paolini does have a writing talent, but he just needs to fine tune it. A lot of Eldest made me shudder, but there were a few parts ...

    Apr 15, 2007


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith