User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    James Bond Junior. I don't know why, but it sounds funny. Hehe, say that three times fast. *mumbling incoherently* jamesbondjuniorjamesbondjuniorjamesbondjunior.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Publication one

    I've never read a poem quite like that before, but I really liked it. I'm not quite sure what you meant by the numbers, though.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nothing, having arrived, will stay

    That was very good. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I'm not sure why, but it reminds me of a book I recently read by my favourite author, Chris Wooding, called ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A poem about a very old tree

    That was very helpful advice, thank you.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Science Class

    *applause* That was very good, I really enjoyed reading it. Maybe a tad bit repetitive towards the end, but all in all an exellent poem.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A poem about a very old tree

    *takes a deep breath* I don't have much experience writing poetry, so i'd love to hear what i'm doing right and/or wrong with the following poem. The title is one ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*

    Oh my god those are soooooo cute! I love kitties.

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Matchstick Sentences

    I love 1-3. :idea: I'll write short stories about them, then post them here(the OP will get credit, of course). Well, i'm off! *skips off merrily to get notebook and ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like it, but it sounds a bit like a play. The Chronicles of Oblivion

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: !!!!!!!

    I think the noodles thing is contaigous. I have a sudden craving for Lo Mein (that's the one with the noodles, right?). But my leftover chicken from Outback Steakhouse sounds ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 Love it. Simple yet beautiful.

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    "Free puppies!" "Why are they free?" "......."

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What happens when he won't die?

    You could have him sucked into some kind of black hole/portal of no return kind of thing. That way he wouldn't "die" in the steriotypical kind of way, but your ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys, i'm new here

    Wow, I didn't expect to get so many replies. :D I do feel welcome, thank you. I think someone said that I must be pretty tall if my head is ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    I love Chris Wooding. Anyone heard of The Haunting Of Alaizabel Cray? That's my favorite book by him.

    Jan 6, 2007


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson