User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Writing Tips Re: Extending Chapters

    That happens to me a lot too. I usually finish the chapter i'm working on, then go over it again to see where I feel things are not said correctly ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo!

    Hey, artist. I beleive we talked in the Lounge chat room just a few minutes ago. Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you need anything or have ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    and a guy with two swords. Ya, that would be my uber hot avatar. *drools* Sorry, I have a thing for Orlando Bloom. *drools again*

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you'd find out horrifying secret details of their lives that would drive you insane. I know, that's a little out there, but it's all I could think ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Oblivion

    Like I said in the topic description, this thread is a commentary of my pathetic attempt at writing a novel. Oblivion isn't the actual name, I think it's going to ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 It makes me want to write just looking at it.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 Funny. Not halarious, but funny.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: reading

    Hmmmmm..........I can't put them in order, because i'm not exactly sure wich one I like best, but here they are: The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray Storm Theif Harry Potter GOF ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ending

    Yeah, I have trouble with endings. I'm probably the fifth or sixth person that's said this, but LOTR killed me too. I got so depressed after they were over, I ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I tend to prefer handwriting, I get too distracted if I use the computer. It's strange that I prefer handwriting though, because my writing is barely ledgible, and always gets ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am reading Tamora Pierce's Wild Magic . I've only read the Song of the Lioness Quartet, none of her other series, shame on me, so i've decided to read ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    I am very bored, and decided to start this thread. Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero? Favourite villan? My coice for hero? Samwise Gamgee (LOTR). I love heros that ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 Hehe. Funny.

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Welcome A.T., I found this site in a random google search as well. Funny how things like that work out so well.

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 Hehe. Funny.

    Jan 9, 2007


It's Monday and you folks are beginning to wonder about the show, aren't you
— David Letterman