User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Gandalf has always been at the top of my list too. And who could forget Gollum!? I always thought it was funny that his soul purpose in life was to ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 I don't really get it, seeing as I don't really know anything about final fantasy, but it sounds funny.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8.5/10 Funny and witty, I like it.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need an avatar

    Lol. Love that avatar. I'm glad you found one you liked.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Surviving the Writing Process: Shafter's Novel

    Ignorance truly is bliss, eh? Yeah, if i'd know exactly how hard it was to write a series (not the best coice for someone who's never written a book before, ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new...and I kinda need help

    Hmmmm........I'm a bit of a technophobe, so I can't help you personally, but check the FAQ, you might find some answers there, or PM a site admin.

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Come and pester moi

    I love rock/alternative rock too. Love tea, chamomile and rasberry in particular, couldn't live without it. Couldn't live long without soda either. An unhealthy addiction I know, but I just ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Sauron may have been evil, but he didn't make me want to reach into the book and throttle his neck. He didn't really have one at the time the books ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Aliens.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Will you die if they don't have them in magenta?

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need an avatar

    They've got a gallery here, you know. You can see it by clicking on "My YWS" at the top of every page. It took me a while to find one ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Random google search. I was super bored one day and plugged in writing forums or something like that, and here I am! Ah, the wonders of Google.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Resolutions

    To write, write, write!

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Mesh *gasp* writes!

    Good luck Mesh. I'd love to see some of your published poems here on YWS.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: M-e-o-w!!!!

    Welcome, tiger. I love tigers. Aren't they cool?

    Jan 13, 2007


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin