User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    Yes! I lost all faith in J.K. Rowling when she killed Sirius. :( I almost didn't finish The Subtle Knife because Lee Scoresby died. *sob* Poor Lee. :cry:

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Defeating Galbatorix with help from a Galaxy far far away

    So it's. . . . .Not satirical?

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What? What is a cartoon? Does it have something to do with a cart? That is a very odd word. ~ Taiest An-anthro-an-anthropo. . . . .Uhhg! How can I ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    You put that very well, Shafter! I know what I think and what I believe, but I find it difficult at times to say what I mean properally. :D Nice ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    died

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 O.o Oddly cool.

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who had the happier ending? (LOTR)

    Well, even though Gollum did have the ring for a few seconds and died happily, he still didn't get to keep it (although the circumstances were rather unusual). But I ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 Meh. I don't really get it.

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7.5/10 I like the colors and the angle of the shot.

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    the Sight by David Clement-Davies. I doubt many people have heard of it, but it's a great read. If you haven't read it I'd highly recommend it.

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi there!

    Hello there, welcome to YWS! What fanfiction have you written? Feel free to PM me if you have a question or want me to critique something.

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    I've got quite a few actually. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off ...

    Apr 20, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Classics List Nominations

    *raises hand timidly* The Sea-Wolf and White Fang by Jack London. Some of his best books in my opinion.

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: amber

    Welcome to YWS Amber! What's your current story about? Do you write any poetry, short stories, etc.? Tamora Pierce was a favourite author of mine too, what's your favourite series ...

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    Nah, I think at least Song of the Lioness should be on there. I loved that series when I was younger. But yeah, Inheritance shouldn't be on the list. It's ...

    Apr 19, 2007


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon