User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that George W. Bush was a backstabbing, lying, no good dirty rotten - (continues to grumble incoherantly). Ahem. Sorry, my democratic views are getting in the way ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I don't really get it, but it would make me want to pick it up and read the summary if I saw it at the bookstore. Voltage

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    Those are great. Mind if I use a few? I love the bride doing the cartwheel.

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that overrated things were really underrated things in disguise.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    Hmmmm....... I had a really strange one when I was really little that polar bears were chasing me around an igloo in Alaska. The really weird part was that they ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    lightning

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Lord Loss . It's book one in the Demonata series by Darren Shan. It's pretty cool.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What do you think the cows think?

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Oblivion

    Uhgg.... :( My writing has come to a screeching halt. I just feel like Oblivion is too generic fantasy, and that is not what I want it to be. I'm ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadow Walker

    I only had time to read the first bit, but it looked like a good start. I do have one suggestion, however. At the beggining you said his voice was ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 It's okay.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chronicles of Oblivion - Prologue

    Crystal Shadow: 1. They are actually men, technically. It's not supposed to be fully explained because it's just the prologue, but they are human. 2. Try plugging in manticore to ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 It's okay, but I don't really get it. Unless there's nothing to get, in which case i'm looking for more meaning than there is, in which case i'm talking ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    During the school year I can only write late at night, because during the day i'm too distracted with school, homework, friends, etc. During the summer and long breaks I ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Sill

    Jan 19, 2007


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton