User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Welcome Mat Re: All About Cloudy Head

    Well, i've been a member for a while, so I guess I should go ahead and make one of these things. *takes deep breath* Okay, here goes. My real name ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a peck of the keys

    Welcome to YWS! Penguins are just so cute and cuddly, aren't they?

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Ghost Hunters Marathon!!! :D One of my favourite shows called Ghost Hunters is having an all-day marathon on the Sci-Fi channel! Woot for me! Call me crazy, but i'm a ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Tongues

    Well, I don't think one could talk at all without most of their tongue. I imagine they could eat alright, they'd just have to do it a bit differently. But ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does the exotic plant like being pooped on?

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Bowl clothing donated to impoverished people

    Yeah, it is. That's great that they found such a helpful way to dispose of clothing that would never be used otherwise.

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Questions for a fantasy writer, generally on preparation

    I'm working on a map for my world right now. It just got so complicated to keep up with where everything was, I decided to make one. I'm having a ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that pebbles were meant to be thrown at annoying relatives.

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Oblivion

    Well, i've rethought the plot and made quite a few changes, but i'm still a ways away from actually writing it. It's gotten pretty confusing so i'm in the process ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Welcome to YWS Alex. A friend of mine takes Japenese too. She's always talking in Japenese and annoys the heck out of me. Well, anyway, welcome to the site.

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Writing Books

    I'm currently in the planning stages of a book right now. It's set in a fantasy world and is getting pretty complicated, so i'm working on drawing a map too. ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Foward

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Finally being able to get back on YWS! My stupid computer is broken, so at the moment i'm only able to go online while i'm at my dad's house on ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7.5/10 It's cool. I like the neat little design too.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    In no order: The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray by Chris Wooding Storm Thief by Chris Wooding The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling The ...

    Jan 28, 2007


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero