User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but once you get it all the pink highlighters will revolt and brutally murder every last green one, then you will once again be stuck with pink. I wish ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've rediscovered my passion

    I don't think your post sounds funny at all. I'm glad you've 'rediscovered your passion'. I'm looking foward to reading some of your work here on the site.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to the site Luke! Er....again.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    I'm a huge fan of fantasy. It lets you escape to other worlds where such incredible things are possible. Although I also like horror.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    I'd like to add one to my list, though i'm not sure if it's allowed. Oh well. The Sight by David Clement-Davies

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Local Miracle

    I'd ask him about it and tell him he'd have to show me rock solid proof that what he was saying was true before I would beleive him. Your plot ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Piece by piece, the penguins are stealing my mind...

    Welcome to YWS Zen! I often talk in third person too. Usually because it annoys my father and I love to make him mad. So anyway, welcome, and feel free ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Sight by David Clement-Davies. It's a dark fantasy about a wolf pack in Transylvania. I haven't read much yet, but it's really good so far.

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Maimed

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I thought the book was pretty good for a fairly young author like Paolini, although not the most original book i've ever read. But seriously, the movie made it seem ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    smart

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Childhood

    I love the colour. It gives the photo a little something extra that just plain black and white. It gives it an almost antique-y feel.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: The News

    It was good, but I agree with Lilyy03. The whole eggs and riders thing has already been done. It's a good start though, and I look foward to reading more. ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Undefinition

    I loved it. It sounds so different from most other poems I read. I get the sexual reference thing, but I think it could be interpreted a lot of different ...

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The cows are very happy today. Yeah I know, totally random.

    Feb 4, 2007


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen