User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    It's pretty close for me, but i'd have to say The Lord of the Rings. I agree that Harry Potter is easier to read, but i've outgrown the earlier ones, ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 It's a bit odd, but I like it.

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to YWS Thoko! You can call me Clouds, if HeadInTheClouds is too long to type. I'm a big fan of reading and writing fantasy as well. What kind of ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How to Eat a Poem

    *smiles fondly at memories of reading Shel Silverstein* I used to love reading those. In my second grade classroom we had a little reading corner where we could go if ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 I don't really get it. Love your avatar though! Aragorn rocks!(although this really isn't the place to say that)

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Welcome to YWS Maria! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Silent and Deadly

    That was simple, but creepy all the same. *shudders* Most likely because i'm absolutely terrified of spiders. I wasn't quite sure what ate the spider at the end though. At ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Hope of Imagination

    I thought it was quite beautiful. Like a few others have said, I couldn't really find anything wrong with it. Keep up the good work. :wink:

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Yeah, I think so.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I find I can read those over and over again as well. I just never get tired of them. I can't wait for the seventh book to come out. My ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Er.... Fand and Firestarter No idea why I picked those, they were just the first names that came to mind.

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 I like it, though i'm not quite sure why. Not that there's no reason to like it, I just am intrigued by it for some reason.

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I want to be a wildlife photographer and write books in my spare time (if I have any).

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Oblivion

    I'm now officially in the process of outlining. That means actually writing it down instead of just thinking about it. It's much harder than I thought, trying to figure out ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 That's really cool. Love Van Gogh.

    Feb 8, 2007


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy