User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY YALLL!

    Welcome to YWS! Go rockers! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Do you believe??

    I believe anything is possible. I've never had a personal experience, but I think it's entirely possible.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dollar Coins

    I agree with xtenx. While a dollar coin would be more convenient than a dollar bill, we've already attempted to make dollar coins, and they haven't caught on. Why waste ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Empire of the Wolves by a french author named Jean-Christophe Grange. It says it's sold just just shy of half a million copies worldwide and is very popular in ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everybody!

    Welcome to YWS Gigi! That sounds like a pretty good start to a story, i'd love to see more of it in the Literary section. What other kinds of things ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    I think the best thing you can do right now if you are unsure about your quality of writing is to post some of it here. I know that seems ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    List

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Telephone Booth

    This was a Language Arts project I did for school, and I thought it wasn't half bad, so I decided to post it here. I wouldn't say it's my best ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fand Does Photography *le gasp!*

    Those pictures are beautiful Fand! I love the one with the Cat.

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 Love it, so funny.

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    sticky

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Well, this doesn't seem like a good place to introduce a character, so i'll just tell you all who she is and introduce her later on. Name: Cellest Race: Human ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A beginning...

    That was very good, if not a bit short. It really made me want to see what happens next. Thunder boomed as lightning arced across the darkness of the midnight ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fiction that we can learn from

    The Inheritance Trilogy-- Fantasy-- How to get away with using suspiciously similar plotlines and ideas to other successful authors :) Only joking! Joking or not, you have a point adamr. ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Against the Grain

    This is very good, I really enjoyed reading it. I think I got the jist of it, and I thought it flowed very well. If we only knew that memory ...

    Feb 11, 2007


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek