User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    Fish.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 I don't get it, but it sounds kind of cool.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Fined For Playing with his Toy Car

    That's....yeah. Probably one of the stupidest things i've ever heard. Don't these people have better things to prosecute people for? What harm comes from playing with a toy car?

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Finally something to calm my writing ADD

    That sounds like a great idea for a book. That combination of genres is not often used and i'd love to read it. I often have the problem of too ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: From Me To You

    Welcome to YWS Miriam! You live in California huh? That's awesome. You don't happen to know how to surf, do you? Fantasy's my favourite genre to read/write as well. Just ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol '07

    L-O-V-E American Idol, but they have made some pretty bad decisions this season, like putting Sundance in the top 24. He was terrible in Hollywood week.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 Love it.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Recently I've been ...

    I am... Reading: The Sight by David Clement-Davies The Empire of the Wolves by Jean-Christophe Grange The Naming by Alison Croggon Whatching: The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Real Rules Writing Project

    Rule 2657385.00000000023: Don't bring weapons to school. Reason: Other students and faculty could be put in harms way. The Truth: The teachers are just jealous that you have a cool ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Ways to get ideas of what to write

    Strangley enough I find that my best ideas come to me late at night when i'm trying to get to sleep. It always takes me a while to fall asleep, ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS, what kinds of genres do you like to read and/or, write? Do you have a specific name you would like us to call you? You're welcome to ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Icicles or icespears?

    We've had an unusually warm winter, so i'd say about four inches. Oh dear, that's pitiful compared to what you all have seen. I wish we'd had a colder season, ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Oblivion

    Grrrr.... :evil: Outlining is very difficult. I haven't gotten very far and i'm not very happy with what I have. Gak :( . But then again I don't really have ...

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    My thoughts exactly. LOTR is just too hard a read and/or too complex for a lot of readers to understand.

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello did dhuit

    Welcome to YWS! What kind of things do you like to write? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

    Feb 17, 2007


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314