User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Welcome Mat Re: All about me.

    Wow! You have a really unique name Thoko, it's so pretty. What's it like living in Africa? I've only lived in the US and would love to know about how ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: You know you're going to have a bad day if...

    You know you're going to have a bad day if.... 1) You're husband tells you he's leaving you for your therapist. 2) You walk into a public bathroom and everyone ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    Watching that movie was quite possibly the worst hour and forty-something minutes of my life. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do more: Throw my soda at the movie ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Welcome to YWS Lancrist! What types of things do you like to write? Just send me a PM if you have any questions. :wink:

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Star crossed lovers

    I know what you're referring to blonde&confused. I was sobbing at the end, more so because it was so beautiful and sweet that even though she had the disease she ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I tend to get very attached to my characters. In one story I was working on I first planned to have an important character killed but a while later I ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 I love how the flame moves and how the hues of colour match with the colour of your name.

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fleet

    Just to let you all know I am not abandoning my other story The Chronicles of Oblivion . I just recently got another story idea and decided to put Oblivion ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I get a mental image of a theater or show of some kind. Perhaps some kind of romantic murder mystery or something of the sort. It sounds interesting though, i'd ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mentality

    First off, I thought this was very good overall. I felt like I really got what you were trying to say. But as was mentioned before, it didn't flow all ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then all the flowers would come alive and start spitting bullets at everyone, so you'd just end up with a lot of very pretty guns. I wish I ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEWER Girl XD

    Welcome to YWS YoungDruid! What do you like to write? Love your signature by the way. :wink: Go swimming! Just PM me if you have any questions.

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I think I must've been about ten when I wrote a short story about talking rainforest animals in the fourth grade. It actually wasn't half bad for a ten year ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How to turn a Steno pad into a brain-juicer:

    That sounds like a great idea. I often find that little ideas that have formed in my head all day are bursting out of my brain by the time I ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ask and you shall know! *snickers*

    Do you want to be a professional writer, or do you just want to do it as a hobby? Love your avatar by the way. :wink:

    Feb 22, 2007


Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
— Chinese proverb