-
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 Funny and cute!
Mar 5, 2007 -
Re: The Black Veil
This is a dark fantasy/action-ish RPG that takes place sometime during the 1700's (=no modern technology), and set in England. The plot is pretty open, so you all can really ...
Mar 5, 2007 -
Re: Role play
The door opened again, and a young woman hurried in. The taverns visitors with the misfortune of sitting near the door glared at her as a gust of icy wind ...
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: The Sun Bird
This was very good Baroness. As Inkweaver said before, it didn't flow quite as well in the beginning as it did in the end, but I really enjoyed reading it. ...
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: hi... i'm a new member
Welcome to YWS Cookie! This site is a great place to post your stories, poems, even art, and get critiques on your work, get advice, and just to hang out. ...
Mar 3, 2007 -
Re: Fleet
Gah! Outlining is hard even for a story not completely set in a fantasy world. Although it might be just as or even more difficult because it does involve several ...
Mar 2, 2007 -
Re: HelloOOOoo! I am New here! Lol!
Welcome to YWS Mackenzie! That's cool that you want to be a writer, i'd love to as well. What do you like to write? Nancy Drew used to be favourites ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: My Photography
These are amazing! You should do this professionally, you could make a good deal of money out of it. I love all of them, but the street sign really stands ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
I honestly don't know exactly how I got the idea for Fleet . I think it had something to do with subconsciously thinking about all the political stuff going on ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Blonde
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
This is the best book ever. The End.
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Bonjour, Je suis l'anglais.
Er...I don't speak french, but welcome to the site anyway. :wink: What kinds of things do you like to write? Just PM me if you have a question.
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Run Rabbit
Meh, it was so-so. It didn't flow very well and was quite startling and took a dark turn at the end. It seemed quite happy at first and then BOOM! ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10 So pretty. I love how the butterflies are flying away and the girl is looking at them sadly almost like her dreams are flying away or something... Or maybe ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but then you'd find out it's the hardest one and you think it's impossible to do so you start hyperventalating and pass out and by the time you wake ...
Feb 27, 2007
