User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Go monkeys! Dragons are too over-used, and monkeys are so cute!

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Of couse not blackwings_angel. We need someone to play the villan(s). You're welcome to join anytime you want. And to answer Myth's question, I don't really think it matters if ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 Funny, inspirational, and a bit sad all in one. Love it.

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    "Alex! Cassie!" The two young women stopped in their tracks and raced back to Aethel and Leaf, thinking they were in trouble. Alex nearly collided into a tree trying to ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Good lord, did you all have off school/whatever else you might be doing normally today? It's great the story has progressed so much, but lets try a new rule: Once ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: One more question

    I think the story being told from the "sidekicks" point of view is a great idea, and one I haven't seen very often. It would be very interesting to see ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I didn't know that Baroness. And actually Meep, it has nothing to do with vampires. It does have werewolves though. :wink: It sounds like it's about someone who knows someone ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like some federal agency type thing. Like the CIA or FBI or something of that sort. It definatley seems fascinating enought to make me read the summary. Red ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    I changed the maximum number of characters to ten, just so you know. And thanks for catching the trenchcoat thing chocolatechipmuffin, it slipped my mind that they didn't have those ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Epic Battle Between Dragons and Monkeys begins...

    Go monkeys! I don't really have an argument in their favor, but they're just so darn cute! Also I think dragons are too overused. Yeah they're awesome, but they've become ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Here I'll Always Be

    Ooh, very beautiful. I loved your choice of words and how well they flowed together, and I really felt like I knew what the narrator was thinking and feeling. I ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Aethel breathed a sigh of relief when she regognized the woman. "Oh, it's just you Alexandria. Were you making that noise?" Alex lowered her pistol, smiling wyrly. "No, I thought ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I heard somewhere they only see black and white, but don't take my word for it. Do you like rock music?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Just a few questions

    Questions 1 and 2: I like the idea of the story being a journal of sorts, and I doubt your readers would be confused as long as you clearly specified ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Welcome to YWS Mike! I love it when people take old over-used cliches and make them something totally different. One book in particular by a favourite author of mine, Chris ...

    Mar 5, 2007


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke