User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Lounge, The Re: "Women's town" to put men in their place

    This kind of reminds me of the island off the Wicker Man (the remake). That movie was weird . But yeah, that does come to mind. I think it's a ...

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Trees are certainly easier to understand. Trees don't try to kill you. ~ Taiest

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another newbie to harass

    Welcome to YWS Megs! Happy late birthday as well! Don't worry about your writing skill now. You'll improve with practice, trust me. When I first joined the site a while ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    Maybe authors make the character that's going to die particularly likable, to make their death sad. Apparently. *pout* But why , why Lee? :cry: I will never forget what Philip ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Arachnophobia

    Heheh, I'm VERY arachnaphobic(sp?), so this gave me chills just because of the title. Even so, I thought it was pretty good. Just a few things: Within the chest, they ...

    Apr 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but then you'd be so hyper that they'd have to put you in an insane asylum with padded walls so you wouldn't hurt yourself while bouncing off them. I ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end

    Not that the poll was concerning this subject, but does anyone think there will be a fourth film? Disney has hinted at another sequel, and I heard Johnny Depp is ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *not sure how she ended up here* Where am I? *rolls eyes* My writer always gets me into strange places without bothering to tell me. She always seems to be ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 XD. Antlers.

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: When writing a novel...

    I'm going to try a new tactic with the novel I'm going to start over the summer (hopefuly): I'm going to plan out a bit at the beginning, a bit ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: e-book project

    Well, posting about the ebook here is a great start. If you can, perhaps you could post an add in you local newspaper or put up fliers in bookstores if ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hardcore Dancing While No One's Looking

    O.o Guitar huh? *wishes she had the attention span to learn to play the guitar* I always thought that would be fun, too bad I can't concentrate long enough to ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: konichiwa hola hello

    Welcome cheripop! When you do write, what do you think it will be about? Just PM me if you have a question or want me to critique something.

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Centurion

    Helena started out of her half-sleep at the sound of a monstrous roar. She looked around frantically, disoriented by the unfamiliar surroundings. She glanced down. The grey stallion continued to ...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who had the happier ending? (LOTR)

    "I'm sitting up front so Orlando's dreamy eyes are as big as possible." Funny, I sat as close as I could get to the screen for that exact reason (I ...

    Apr 24, 2007


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday