User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 So true.

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    The tall double doors of the room opened, and a young woman strode in. She wore a green cloak the colour of moss, and her dark hair was pulled into ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Name: Unknown but she goes by Piper Gender: Female Age: Unknown, but she looks about twenty-two. Hair colour/length: Dark brown and long, pulled into a french braid. Eye colour: Gold ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    (Is it too late for me to introduce a character? Or do you already have enough? Because I have a pretty good idea for one.)

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    After several minutes of reckless shooting, Alex climbed back into the carriage for a short moment of refuge to reload her pistol. No sooner had she retrieved a small sack ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Someday

    Soaring sky high, Blood-tipped wings flying away to escape it all. Before your poison arrows struck me down, Spiraling into my love for you. Now I'm drowning in your endless ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do we really exist?

    I really have no idea. How do we even difine "existance"? By being able to think and feel? If it is then yes, i'd say we do in fact exist. ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is individuality dwindling?

    I do believe that we are each individual by how we grew up and where we are in our lives at this point, which is different for everyone. I know ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!

    Welcome to YWS Goldenheart! I'm not good with technology myself, but you can just PM me if you have a question about the site or want me to critique anything. ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil (Discussion Thread)

    I noticed that there were several questions being asked in the actual story thread, which took up unnecessary space. So if you want to join and feel like you need ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I keep thinking the guy from the Dresden Files. Which name do you all like better for a sixteen year-old girl with dark brown hair and green eyes of French ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Pinwheel

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Okay, since only blackwings_angel has done their bit and the days about up since I last posted, i'll go ahead and post again. Loved your post by the way blackwings_angel. ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    Currently i'm obsessed with Evanescence, but I also love Nickelback. I find listening to them does help me get in the mood to write, but I can't have them too ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I get a picture of a young boy with dark hair and big brown eyes. Perhaps in a middle eastern country or fantasy world. James C. Leonard

    Mar 8, 2007


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett