User avatar

HeadInTheClouds

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Well, i'm off to Peru, starting tomorrow! I'm going on a trip with two former teachers of mine and several kids from my school to Peru for two weeks! We'll ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    I won't be able to post for a while, guys. I'll be gone for about two weeks on a trip to Peru with a few kids from school. Just continue ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    I'll be gone for a while as well. I'm taking a two week trip to Peru with a few kids from my school. I may have time to post here ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    If you don't count the fact that they are total rip-offs of LOTR, Star Wars, and a buch of other books they really aren't all that bad. They are very ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Soda all the way! I know it's unhealthy, but i'm obsessed with the stuff. That sweet, tingly taste is just too hard to resist. :wink:

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    Oh, yes I do. I never really thought I would become this serious about it, but i've gotten hooked on it over the past year or so. Because I write ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest part I and II

    Wow, this was great! I was a bit confused about the hallucination/dream/whatever it was scene and I had to read it again to fully get it, but that and a ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Lovers Unite! [M.L.U]

    Monkeys Rule!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we bring the troops home now?

    I wish we could just bring our troops home and stop all this war and death, but we've gotten ourselves in too deep to just leave Iraq the way it ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Lust

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bush Cuts Off Diplomatic Relations With Congress

    I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen. It sounds like something totally reasonable, at least for the presidents twisted logic that is. :wink:

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fleet

    A Short Summary of Fleet : Fleet is set in modern times (at least modern enough to have the CIA around), and during the past few years strange creatures have ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: mew

    Welcome Amy! What kind(s) of writing do you enjoy most? You're welcome to PM me if you have a question or want a critique on some of your work. :wink:

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman of course. We are reading it in my literature class, and i'm almost done with it. I just bought The Subtle Knife yesterday so ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 It's alright, a bit plain though.

    Mar 11, 2007


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author