-
Re: First Paragraph (or two) of a Story I'm Working on
This is possibly the first paragraph of a story i'm kind of, sort of, not really working on. It's (maybe) the start of a trilogy I plan to write in ...
Apr 4, 2007 -
Re: First Paragraph Feedback
Hmmm, I like it. I'd definatley want to read more to see what happens to this person, or at least find out what the heck was happening to her. The ...
Apr 3, 2007 -
Re: Which authors/books do you hate?
I don't hate J.K. Rowling, I just don't really like her earlier books and she killed off most of my favourite characters in her later ones, so i'm not too ...
Apr 3, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 It's so cute! I love it.
Apr 3, 2007 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Only if the other personalities are not suicidal, or one personality is threatening to kill the other personality, but then both personalities would die, so I guess the personality threatening ...
Apr 3, 2007 -
Re: Title Feedback
Sounds like a novel about a troubled teenager. Either that or some Alice in Wonderland type thing. Blood Moon
Apr 2, 2007 -
Re: BOO!
Hmm, pseudonym, I should get one of those... Well anywho, welcome! I assume you enjoy writing of some kind, what kind/genre? I'll keep your name in mind if I ever ...
Apr 2, 2007 -
Re: at risk of saying what has already been said: I'm new!
Well hello there, and welcome to YWS! You said you had "(er...three)" webcomics, what's the third? Or is it a work in progress? Well anywho, welcome again! You can just ...
Mar 30, 2007 -
Re: It won't kill anyone
I liked this I really like the idea that one action can create a chain reaction. Some of it wasn't very well-written, but overall it was very good (and I ...
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: The Story of Skye Phantom - Chapter 1
This was very good overall. It started off a little shaky but improved and really drew me in towards the end. The only think it lacked was a little discription. ...
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end
I agree that the plot of Dead Man's Chest was kind of all over the place, but I still liked it honestly. I've seen the trailer, and it looks pretty ...
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: Destiny
Kyles had just found himself in a small courtyard that was nearly overrun by vines and strange, brilliantly coloured flowers sparkling with dew. He took a deep breath, savoring the ...
Mar 27, 2007 -
Re: Draw something using your keyboard!
That's just lovely Dynamo. >>>=========== > An arrow! Yeah, I know that sucks, i'll post a better one as soon as I can think of it. :wink:
Mar 27, 2007 -
Re: Whats the funniest word you can think of?
8/10 Blizzenflubenpolk (I have no idea where that came from, I just thought of it on the spot.)
Mar 27, 2007 -
Re: Inspiration
I get inspiration one of two ways. The first is i'll just be watching a movie, reading a book, or just thinking about something, and an idea just pops into ...
Mar 14, 2007
