User avatar

Hawkie

  • Randomosity Re: Boys wearing trousers around ankles or bums

    xD There's probably some weird psychological reason that we don't know about. Seriously, though. Some people just like to be noticed, to make an impression, even if it's rather off-putting. ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    5/10. It's funny looking, but a bit . . . I don't know . . . strange?

    Jul 9, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Falling and Climbing

    Hello, hello, I'm Hawkie and I'm here to review you, so without further ado: A girl without a father is like a book without covers. That's one great hook, and ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Possible Beginning of Porter Chronicles

    Hello, hello, mes amis, welcome to YWS! As for your piece. It's very short so there's not much to say about it. However . . . My name is Calvin ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Wolves Of Ni: Prologue.

    Yay, a new member! Welcome to YWS! A quick reminder: it's YWS etiquette to keep the review:work ratio at 2:1. That is, before you post a work, make sure you ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning Shauni for being a cookie monster. What've you got against cookies?

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being a princess!

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Azula - Story of a Princess (Part 3)

    This is the last installment. :cry: Still, it's been an absolute joy writing this. I'm interested to know if you want me to keep writing Avatar fanfiction and posting it ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I referred my BF, Wolfie. Does that count? TPBM is claustrophobic.

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: I think I'm putting too much detail in.

    Rosey's right. You can't know too little about a character. Real, breathing characters are like people. They have quirks, complexes, likes and dislikes, secrets and habits. But she's also right ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not understanding me. *pouts*

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Supernova

    Wow, Statik! This was certainly very odd, interesting, and overall very good! I love your beautiful, beautiful imagery and use of metaphors. I also liked how free and natural the ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/10 It's pretty odd . . . is that a faun?

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for banning by, and not for.

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Results the key

    Bonjour mes amis, hello hello, and I'll be reviewing you today! Let's begin, shall we? But it the end it all payed of A few misspellings: "But in the end ...

    Jul 6, 2009


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar