User avatar

Hawkie

  • Scripts Re: The Completely Evil Radio Show Script

    YOU played SAURON, Snoink? Oh dear. I'll never think of that guy in the same way again.

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New KId Here

    Welcome, Jay. ^^ If you're looking for writer friends, this is definitely the place. ^^ Anyway, welcome to YWS!

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you become deathly ill from the sauerkraut sandwich and die. I wish I actually could think of something to wish for.

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Come Clean in your pants Heaven is a Place on Earth in your pants He Lives in You in your pants No One Mourns the Wicked in your pants No ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My 1st Post

    I'm baack! You wanted me to point out where you were missing commas, so I'll do so. “Fatima I myself am baffled, but we shall know why soon enough.” Comma ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The Completely Evil Radio Show Script

    EPIC. Just epic.

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not capitalizing "banned."

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Gets a Bathroom

    I want to write in that bathtub.

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 57% Likelihood of you being MALE is 43% But my whole family uses this computer, so yeah. And going by the results above . ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Wolf Girl

    Okay, so this was originally supposed to be a novel, but yeah. This is the first draft, probably written in about forty minutes, so feel free to chew it up ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having a really weird avatar.

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: The night of angels

    Wow! This is really good, style-wise. I found no spelling or grammar errors, and it all flowed really nicely. However, I don't really get exactly what the song is about. ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you prefer to type your stories or write them by hand?

    Ditto for typing. My mind works way too fast to write my ideas down by hand.

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: My 1st Post

    Welcome to YWS, Mrob! Here's your review. I. Nit-picking: The sparsely wooded area in which they walked gave no indication of being ventured upon before. Yet the intent with which ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Look what I made today!

    :D That's very talented! How'd you do it?

    Jul 9, 2009


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy