User avatar

Hawkie

  • Lounge, The Re: Are women better writers than men?

    I think that women, by nature, are more inclined to write than most men (do correct me if I'm wrong). Teenage girls especially feel the need to capture their more ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: What *WAS* The Goose For, Anyway?

    You want more, you get more! :D This is a lot more light-hearted than the last one. Enjoy! *********************************************** “I can't do this,” Aang groaned, collapsing onto the couc

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Into The Depths [P-7]

    Oooo! Excitement! And more critiques! Yay! ^^ Expect them reasonably soon. ^^ I'm looking over what you changed, and it all looks very good. I like the new "Diary" format ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Smoothies

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    . . . spontaneously vomited blue ducks who just happened to know the secret of . . .

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for liking Star Trek. (Although there's nothing wrong with that!) :D

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Trainwreck- chapter one

    Hello! I'm Hawkie, and I'll be reviewing you today. ^^ So, without further ado: The cool, smooth fabric slipped through my busy fingers as I fumbled through the line of ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Burning Past (makeshift title) A Short Story...

    Oh, Sophia! How beautiful! This was very well written; I found very few mistakes, and I think the above review covers most of them. However . . . She could ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for LOLing.

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Four Roses

    Thank you all!! Especially June and Sophia! Such great reviews - you flatter me very much. ^^

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being nocturnal when I am too.

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Everlasting Sky Chapter 1: The Horror Within

    Hi there. ^^ I'm Hawkie and I'll be your reviewer today. I. Nit-picks "Aimee! "We're going to be late!" Why the two quotation marks? I decided to get in the ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    sap

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    bricks (don't ask)

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Grave New World.

    Wow, Nixon. This is a really odd poem. I'm not sure quite what to say. Forgive me for asking, but what's it about? I don't understand it. It's definitely intriguing, ...

    Jul 14, 2009


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats