User avatar

Hawkie

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    hearts

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Boobo Book

    Name: Wombo Age: 56.3 Gender: Male Species: Bat-monkey-giraffe Location at Start: In the Dark Forest of Doooooom, to be met later on. Personality: Double-crossing, fun-loving and independent History:

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Too many people

    Hey there. ^^ I think you have a LOT of options for what to do with this. The key is to pick the one that works for you. - First ...

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Little Macey

    Hi! I'm Hawkie, your teammate for the reality show, and I'll be reviewing you. ^^ You already have a lot of reviews but I'm going to do one anyway. xP ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Perhaps, if you make the proper sacrifices. *cackle* Am I evil?

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    . . . giant bowls of sentient saurkraut that come from the lost land of Wash'iWish'i, where . . .

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for using proper grammar. :P

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Into The Depths [P-7]

    Chapter Seven! I'm going to just review this as I read. ^^ He had old set that he no longer used, Should be "he had an old set," not just ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She Doesn't Know

    Hi! ^^ I'm Hawkie and I'll be reviewing you today. I find myself staring again, I quickly avert my gaze. I think this would work better as "I find myself ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Video Games with storylines

    Amen, Mamthew. I luvluvluv those games already despite having never played them. xD I've seen all the ending boss battles on YouTube, though, and they. are. epic. Mmm, as for ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    :O Lin, you're beautiful! And Jon, you are not ugly. ^^ Me. At a pond. Coming up with new ways to torture my characters. :twisted:

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for making me giggle.

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for hehehe'ing.

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Into The Depths [P-7]

    ThornedRose, I loved the extra scene between Helena and her father. It adds extra depth to their characters. A few things I found from that scene: At that moment, I ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are women better writers than men?

    Nate, you are very smart. (I thought Pat was a girl too . . .)

    Jul 17, 2009


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes