User avatar

Hawkie

  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    . . . were secretly plotting to kill him on the orders of the . . .

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    . . . loves hip-hop, so he . . .

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Who doesn't? TPBM likes scary movies.

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yes. Very much so. It's waay past my shoulders. Then again, I *am* a female, so . . . TPBM is older than me.

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    . . . the saurkraut god, who . . .

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Borrowing Flight

    I just want to watch you Soar so high above me Swooping, diving, soaring Forget that I'm still watching Don't look back behind you Fly on to lands uncharted Fighting, ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having a cute avatar too . . . wait, is that blood? O_o

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: SCRAPPED :)

    Hello, teammate! Time for a serious review! :P Thanks for the one on Wolf Girl, by the way. It was extremely helpful. Okay, so here goes. Nit-picks! (My favorite part, ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: lyric poetry

    Heylo. ^^ I'm Hawkie and it looks like I'll be your first review! I'm honored. ^^ Let's get down to business, shall we? I'm going to be completely honest with ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    . . . only eat human virgins on the winter solstice when the . . .

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 It's cute, but it took me a few seconds to figure out what it was. :P Like mah pretteh new one?

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Radio Show! - July 26, 2009

    I am not so totally going to call in for this. . . . no, seriously!

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    . . . pelicans that aren't really pelicans but are actually . . .

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Lightning Friends

    Hi there. ^^ Maya, huh? That's a pretteh name. I'm Hawkie, and I'll be reviewing you today. Overall I liked this, but I think it could use a little fixing ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being cheesy.

    Jul 25, 2009


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire