-
Re: Untitled poem...
Hi there. I'm Hawkie and I'll be reviewing you today. ^_^ I like how, even though you don't rhyme, your central rhythm holds the poem together. Good job. Purples and ...
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being funny.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having a super cute avatar.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Going through the mountains
Hi Wind. ^^ Hawkie it is, and I will be reviewing you today. Lyrics are typically hard to review since you can't hear the music that goes along with them, ...
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: IMPORTANT INFO.: New YWS Transition
Wow. It looks so . . . differant. But sophisticated and nice.
Aug 3, 2009 -
Re: Run
Hello there. ^_^ It's Hawkie, and I'll be reviewing you today. 1, 2, 3. 1, 2, 3. The first sentence of your story needs to be riveting, foreshadowing, unique, so ...
Aug 2, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Wrrroooong! I have long blonde hair and green eyes. xD I appreciate the anime style, but I don't really watch it. You're . . . um. Okay. Long brown hair, ...
Aug 2, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
SkeletonScare, you're an emo kid, right? xD
Aug 2, 2009 -
Re: Riversong: Path to Paradise (Prologue and Chapter 1)
Hi all! This is an excerpt from my completed novella, Riversong. It's available on LuLu.com, so I guess you could call this promotion, but feel free to review it all ...
Aug 2, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for frying my sanity. =.=
Aug 2, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for using "joy" as a verb in your sig.
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Cinnamon Rolls on Tuesday (Part I)
Hello, teammate! Looks like I'm _finally_ getting around to reviewing you. ^^ i. Nitpicks A plume of smoke rose from the dish, lingering in the atmosphere like a volcano’s smoke. ...
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: The Never Ending Story...
. . . wrote bad fanfiction that inspired an army of guinea pigs to . . .
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for spelling "for" wrong.
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having a sense of humor.
Jul 31, 2009
