User avatar

Hawkie

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a rose for the abused..

    Wow, this is very impressive! I'll second the above review on that one stanza, though. It feels out of the flow of the rest of the poem. Also: Fading from ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The runner

    Hi, Lawson! :-D I'm Hawkie and I'll be reviewing you today. I. Nit-picks Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. He kept running. As his leg pushed through the air, his ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having more posts than me.

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a can of mayonaise. -insert coin-

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Wanderlust (1) - What Big Brother Left

    Well, this is a Zelda fanfic. Wind Waker, to be exact. Wind Waker is my favorite game in the whole world (gotta love the art style,) and I always kind ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    :O You get the Ocarina of Time! Lucky you! -insert coin-

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Awwww, how nice! *hugs stuffed toy* You get a box of your favorite kind of candy. -insert coin-

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a can of Silly String. -insert coin-

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hello, Youngwriter, and welcome to YWS! I'm Hawkie, and I see that everyone else has beaten me to explaining the rules, so I'll just say hi. :-) Feel free to ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: New song!

    Hi, Insanaca! Welcome to YWS! I'm Hawkie, and I'll be reviewing you today. Coz' everytime I think It's you This part doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Is ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine you writing?

    I don't picture my characters like real people, but I don't really think of then as anime/cartoons either - I suppose it's kind of a mixture, like an impressionistic painting. ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get an elf. -insert coin-

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Car Hugs

    Hi there! It's Hawkie and I'll be reviewing you today. This is a cool poem; it's really sweet. My one complaint is that it seems a bit run-on; there's no ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: heyy ! :)

    Hi Dance, I'm kinda new so I don't really know you, but welcome back anyway. :-)

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    I am: very expressed introvert slightly expressed sensing personality (eighty-nine percent!) slightly expressed thinking personality slightly expressed judging personality Although I took another test

    Sep 10, 2009


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein