User avatar

Hawkie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a pumpkin. -insert coin-

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a letter from an old friend. -insert coin-

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Writing Insecurities

    I have a pretty sheltered home life, so I'm worried my stories won't be realistic/grounded enough. Plotting in general is hard for me; I'm much better at developing character. =P ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being bad at this.

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a guinea pig. -insert counterfeit coin-

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a signed copy of your favorite book! :O -insert coin-

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Sometimes. TUBM has gone scuba diving.

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a submarine. -insert coin-

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    But the whole world's crazy, isn't it? -Nova

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned because you have less posts than me! Bwahaha!

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a school bus. -insert coin-

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Guilty as charged. :P TPBM plays football.

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a bowl of oatmeal, because I haven't read Twilight and I don't really care about its existance. =.= -insert coin-

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I want it all

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS! ^^ I'm Hawkie and I'll be reviewing you today. I’ve buying it at quite a steal Should be "I'm," not "I've." Your love, my gain ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get paint. -insert coin-

    Sep 11, 2009


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria