User avatar

Hawkie

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7/10 It's pretty cute, but it needs a background.

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a dozen eggs. -insert coin-

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Poltergeist, Natalie Creed

    Hi. ^^ I'm Hawkie and I'll be your reviewer today. My past reviews have been a bit harsh, so if I seem like that at all, it's nothing personal. It's ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: F.R.E.D on chat

    Whoa this is pure awesome. I could write a story about this. xD

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Portrait Of The Artist (kinda)

    This is very nice. I agree with the above reviews, though: no heart, or at least not directly on top of the lips. It reeaaally stands out and is kind ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A normal day for Grim

    Hi, I'm Hawkie and I'll be your reviewer today. ^^ I think you have an interesting idea here with a lot of potential. However, the way you told it was ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    . . . everybody thought was completely awesome. However, in turn, the turkeys . . .

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Dream Sequences

    Wow, Snoink, you said it all. ^^ Fantastic advice!

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Fanfiction - why is so much of it bad?

    During my months on YWS, I've been complimented several times on my fanfics. I do admit I write quite a lot of it. However, the fact still remains - a ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being a newbie.

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a box of kindling.

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A wallpaper I made on photoshop.

    It looks really nice. One thing, though - the big blue/green shape on the left kind of stands out. That's okay to an extent, but I think it draws the ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a zombie. :O -insert coin-

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Wanderlust (2) - On The Wing, On The Sea

    On The Wing High above Dragon Roost Island, Prince Komali pumped his sleek white wings against the salty wind. Further up he climbed, until the palm trees on the beach ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Improved 1st chapter :) Lexie story X

    Hey Sophia. :-) I'll be your reviewer today. When you say to someone, ‘Please kill me now,’ you don’t actually expect them too. Holy flying spaghetti monster! This is a ...

    Sep 14, 2009


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47