User avatar

Hattable

(JK)Hattable

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wool of the Prince-- Chapter 50

    Yes, yes it is.

    Mar 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: moby celeste

    Of course, that makes much more sense. I envisioned space at first because 'celeste' brings to mind celestial objects (i.e. moons, suns, stars, etc.) unless those aren't celestial and I'm ...

    Mar 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Wool of the Prince-- Chapter 50

    Good God , I should start reading from the beginning and try to catch up... Be right back :P

    Mar 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Timeblinks (part one)

    Thank you fellow Blue's Clues member! :P I didn't notice any parts that missed dialogue being separated but I'll look over it again.

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Timeblinks (part one)

    Thanks. I told my brain what you said about him... He isn't very happy. Oh yeah, he just threw a chair. I should go stop him...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Timeblinks (part one)

    I sent a reply, it didn't send. Now I forgot what I said... :P Alright let's try this. Run-on sentences? Didn't notice any but then again I have trouble proofreading ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Timeblinks (part one)

    So much words... Agh! xD Thanks for the review, though I'm surprised I made it through. For starters, I have trouble describing settings because I know exactly where my characters ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: -Removed-

    Wow, didn't even notice it until you mentioned it xD

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Imaginary Friends

    Thanks (starting a lot of replies with 'thanks'...) Yeah that was a lot of lucky's but he is crazy so... :P I didn't want to focus on the setting so ...

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Imaginary Friends

    Thanks! I wrote this a while ago so I'm not quite sure what I was referencing in some parts. Here however: It%u2019s a horrible thing when imagination ends, when people ...

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Imaginary Friends

    Thanks! I wrote this a while ago so I'm not quite sure what I was referencing in some parts. Here however: It%u2019s a horrible thing when imagination ends, when people ...

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Humphrey

    I'm glad you liked it. It was meant to be a humorous story, I didn't expect anyone to take it so seriously :P About the water part, I'll edit that ...

    Feb 7, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: True beauty

    Well, you know you can edit it, right? Just fix it :P

    Feb 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Humphrey

    Thanks! Yeah, I think I'll edit it a bit. I envisioned the waiter as a human and forgot to imply whether or not he was, but now I'm thinking of ...

    Feb 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Imaginary Friends

    Okay, I don't know if you read my reply to the review below, but I explained that the narrator is a man who went crazy thinking he was the imaginary ...

    Feb 5, 2015


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee