User avatar

Hattable

(JK)Hattable

  • Lounge, The Re: Do you prefer cats or dogs?

    'I liek turtlez' But nah gonna have to go cats

    May 26, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Marvel Movie?

    I really liked Spider-Man: Homecoming! Saw it in theaters twice. Both Guardians of the Galaxy movies are good, too, and I love the whole,,, aesthetic I guess is the word. ...

    May 21, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Yammy of Laurel??

    Yammy of Laurel

    May 16, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Vid Game Chit-Chat

    @KatiEKat, oh neat! Have you played any of the main series games, or spin-offs from Nintendo? I've played through a good chunk of Pokemon games, I think, but there's also ...

    May 16, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have any favorite fonts?

    Well it's gotta be... But nah, lel. I kind of like Palatino Linotype, but I'm not super knowledgeable on fonts and my selections aren't that great-- I sometimes use Courier ...

    May 16, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Do You Believe In Ghosts?

    Were the children driving the car? I'ven't ever had an explicit encounter with ghosts or anything, but I once heard a very clear voice in my ear while I was ...

    May 14, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: This or That: Name Version

    Mira, Arthur or Artur?

    May 14, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you find your avatar?

    @Mea WHAT DOES IT SAY? EDIT: Never mind I found it. Good quote! I didn't even realize it was the Doctor until I looked more closely, haha.

    May 14, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you find your avatar?

    "Where'd you find your avatar?" a random YWSer asks. "I've been looking high and low for mine. It's not under the couch or in the fridge-- how will I ever ...

    May 13, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The Knighttable Log

    Let's horse around a bit! (Time to get that horse) 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35.

    May 12, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I'm ready for a helmet, as well, now.

    May 12, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: The Knighttable Log

    Helmet is next, eh? 21. 22. 23. 24. 25.

    May 10, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: Sim™ply Unbelievable Stories!

    So I haven't played a bunch recently, but I did about an hour last week and there were a few plot points that I thought I might share. If I ...

    May 10, 2018
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Shield, please? EDIT: Also, not sure if this is still an active thing » A Village: Provide Green Room Reviews on five consecutive chapters/parts but I believe I've done that, ...

    May 10, 2018
  • Lounge, The Re: The Comic Panel

    @saentiel - that sounds pretty cool, and kind of reminds me of a couple web-comics I wandered into, though they definitely weren't as full of representation. One was called The ...

    May 10, 2018


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James