User avatar

Hattable

(JK)Hattable

  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    "Smooth fingers"? o.o XD Short, a bit gray, bald except for some wisps of hair. Large eyes, very large. Long fingers too. Wait... That's Gollum...

    May 30, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWScavenger Hunt!

    *raises hand* I got the HQTOGTNA HQTV thing... *whispers* What now?

    May 30, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWScavenger Hunt!

    *frantically Googles different ciphers and codes* I tried substituting each letter for the letter following it and got "Iruphuob Iruw"... I doubt that's anywhere near right. When I switched my ...

    May 30, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    7/10 Just 'cause... Plotting, I guess.

    May 25, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: JKSockk Trial Name Game

    Oh, I forgot to tell you all. I "solved" the mystery.

    May 25, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    "Un-Asian"? XD I already did Jeeeeeen >.< Well, now she looks like a long, flat, rectangular bar of dark pixels. Not too long, but not too short either. Just an ...

    May 24, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    A... quote...? Okay... I think Jen has longish, but not too long, brown hair. She's got clear skin, not a freckle in sight. But look closer and you'll fall into ...

    May 23, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Medium-length dark hair, brown or green eyes. Short in height. Gray from staying on the computer all day... *ahem* I mean... A buffering icon on a white background! Pssh, yeah, ...

    May 23, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Disney Quote

    It was Cars... >.> That's from Despicable Me, speaking of which... Isn't Despicable Me Dreamworks? Not Pixar or Disney? "Danger? I laugh in the face of danger!"

    May 22, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Disney Quote

    Oh, I don't know... Maybe it's Tarzan. Or perhaps Cinderella! It's Megamind, we all know it's Megamind >.> XD "She's the town attorney! And my fiance."

    May 22, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Disney Quote

    Wrong, @Verser, it was Mushu from Mulan XD Is yours from Peter Pan? "Remember who you are..." (This one's probably been done >.> )

    May 21, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Disney Quote

    Er, someone from Mulan. Either her father or grandmother, I think. "Say that to my face, ya limp noodle!"

    May 20, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    9/10 That's deep... Not really sure how, but it says it's deep, so, yeah...

    May 20, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    7/10 I took off points because you said that you're @Strange, but you're obviously @Falconer.

    May 20, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    @steampowered, I'm sorry to tell you this but... You have a terrible case of spontaneous spam. It can be fatal and there's no cure... I'm sorry...

    May 19, 2015


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela