User avatar

Hattable

(JK)Hattable

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Shakespeare Festival Voice Actor Audtions! DEADLINE EXTENDED

    *was half asleep when he wrote that* Sorry, @LadySpark. :p By "fake voice" I meant do we put on a different voice? Like, a character voice? Or do we just ...

    Aug 24, 2015
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Shakespeare Festival Voice Actor Audtions! DEADLINE EXTENDED

    D'we have to use our real voices when auditioning or can we use a fake voice? I mean... Using a fake voice seems like the way to go, what with ...

    Aug 24, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    @Iggy *whispers* It was really just @Elysium being a brat 'cause he saw @Tuesday and someone else (from a year ago) do it, so he decided to copy them. #tattletells ...

    Aug 22, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    Someone... Please... Send help... They're taking over. ;-;

    Aug 22, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm priceofwords!

    Aug 22, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new, I'm young, and I love to write.

    Welcome to YWS! :D You've already been here a day or so, but if you need any help, just let me know! Or, y'know... A mod. They're more qualified for ...

    Aug 21, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: InkHatt Illustrations

    Heeeeyyy, I drew Jasooon, from my noveeell, Avery Treeent . You should check it ouuut, if you haveeeen't. That'd be really cooool. You'll be a coool kiiid. ^ That's chapter ...

    Aug 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Post Office DT

    *reserves spot* I haven't been able to read much and I'm quite pressed for time, but I'll get back to reading the whole thing and making a character ASAP.

    Aug 16, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: InkHatt Illustrations

    So... it was one o'clock in the morning, I was bored, I wanted to draw a person. So I did. Ta-da! And aren't I flattering? Poor bloke's cheek looks a ...

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: InkHatt Illustrations

    Thanks, @Falconer! :D Yeah, I wanna get better at details, especially on humans and such. Just gonna take a lot more practice, and I'm lazy, so... >.> As for color, ...

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: InkHatt Illustrations

    So... I'ven't forgotten about this. :p Here's a new thing. It's a bit strange. Just a bit. I drew it very late at night. I blame the demons under my ...

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    The Lounge had a beautiful bonding moment... @Sunshine1113 @Tuesday @DavidFeelsterWallace @GringoAmericano @Omni @Arkhaion

    Aug 13, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Um... Um... Uhhhm... I'm really only here 'cause I wanna know what my new, might I say? name makes people think of. :P Elysium, I guess, makes me think of... ...

    Aug 6, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]

    It's good, I like it, but not exactly a bean burrito. More a process bean burrito, or something more. Still quite good. 8/10

    Aug 6, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    I thought @JKSockk was the evil twin... o.o TUBM is a butter enthusiast.

    Aug 4, 2015


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan