User avatar

Hattable

(JK)Hattable

  • Art & Photography Re: MSPaintt Commissions

    @Stegosaurus, here ya go! ^^

    Nov 24, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: MSPaintt Commissions

    @CandyWizard, GOT THE CROWN.

    Nov 24, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: MSPaintt Commissions

    @CandyWizard, this good? Ah, I just realized I forgot the crown on the guy. Sorry! ;-;

    Nov 24, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: MSPaintt Commissions

    @Dracula, like thiiiis? :p

    Nov 24, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: MSPaintt Commissions

    FORGOT TO MENTION THAT BECAUSE IT'S MS PAINT, THE DRAWINGS WILL BE RATHER CRAP, BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST WITH WHAT I HAVE. @Dracula, I'll get to work on that ...

    Nov 24, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: MSPaintt Commissions

    So... A couple of times, @Stranger was like "Draw me like one of your French girls" and I did so in MS Paint and that was fun. That sounds weirder ...

    Nov 24, 2015
  • Official Polls Re: What's your favourite day of the week?

    I'd go with Saturday, but my best friend can't be around on Saturdays. *sad face* So I just picked Wednesday 'cause I could.

    Nov 17, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

    My original name, JKHatt, was my initials (J and K) and hat with two Ts because why not? Unsurprisingly, Hatt was a common nickname, but @Holysocks wanted something more than ...

    Nov 13, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Can I just point out, @TheFantasy14, Riley should have a banner you can use to head your posts...

    Nov 12, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Screencaps

    @Iggy The story continues! :p

    Nov 11, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member for Nov 10th - 24th: Stranger!

    CONGRATS, WILLYARD, BBY. I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT.

    Nov 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Yeah, we don't have to go in the same order unless you'd want us to, @LeftyWriter. You don't seem to, so anyone but Noelle can go next (as she wrote ...

    Nov 10, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    Aaaaaaand, PADAWAN CHARACTER IN. *whew* I'm so proud of myself. :p Great names, too, Eustor Kregron and Ontath Lung.

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Jedibook DT

    SITH LORD CHARACTER IN. I'll work on my padawan soon - sometime within the next week. I might work on it now, but I forgot what @Birkhoff's Jedi (my padawan ...

    Nov 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Animorphers DT

    Not the best post, but it's there. Oliver's a bit weird, still gotta get used to writing him. He's not going to be so out of it all the time. ...

    Nov 8, 2015


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle